Re: Default MTA for Fedora 7

David Woodhouse a écrit :
I note you make no pretence at claiming Postfix can do these things;
only arguments that I shouldn't _want_ to
And postfix has a nice modular secure design exim lacks. Now you tell us how to get it with exim. It's easy to pick up the strong point of one implemetation and declare it's obviously better then the others because of it (disregarding all other points)

Note you can do greylisting with postfix, I happen not to use it, but any 5s postfix greylist googling will return lots of hits.

--
Nicolas Mailhot