Re: Smolt: Fedora Hardware Profiler

On 1/31/07, Michael Wiktowy <michael.wiktowy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Count on your "Number of people still using FC4" numbers being skewed ;]

I thought EOL meant no new official security updates, not a ban on
developers putting their goods into Extras. Hmmm. I was planning on
hopping back on the treadmill soon anyways ... after I do some
research on the hardware compatibility and proper configuration of my
Sil 3112 RAID controller ... hopefully you can tell me soon how many
others out there have one of those :]

I'm not sure what the official policy is actually or even if there is
one.  But I do know the builders have disabled fc3 and 4 builds.

             -Mike