Re: FC6, 2.6.19-1.2895, and suspend

On 1/23/07, Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
It seems that the the upgrade to 2.6.19 has killed suspend for some folks
on FC6 (BZ #223731).  On my Thinkpad Z61t, the panel goes dark and then
the moon symbol starts blinking and never stops (I have to hard reset it).
The last entry in the log is:

kernel: Disabling non-boot CPUs ...

For grins, I tried the PAE kernel, but it appears to just ignore
pm-suspend.  What other information would be helpful in tracking this
down?

On my ASUS M6Ne suspend to disk (aka hibernate) is failing to actually
turn off the  PC after shutting down hda: this with _any_ FC6 kernel.
Though I had the feature working in the FC5 timeframe.

So a question for the QA guys: is there some infrastructure in place
to diagnose stuff like this?
I don't even know how to screen capture the last messages I'm seeing...