Re: Rawhide installable via NFS

Mike Chambers wrote:
On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 16:14 -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
I keep getting "server can't mount that directory" or something like
that when I put in the server/dir names.

And if it's not installable that way, can it be done via ftp/http at
least?

I don't think I've been able to do a rawhide install for a month or two.

Someone mentioned about if the server/dir was mounted or mountable, and
yes it is.  I tried again this morning after a new rawhide push, and
same thing.  I can't even do an FTP/HTTP install neither, even from an
outside source.

This has never happened before except the times I knew it wouldn't due
ot knowing rawhide was busted at the time.  I have no clue right now
though.

So guess am stuck with FC6+ until yum/python is updated.

We've had a number of rawhide anaconda issues in the past weeks, but installs via NFS as well as FTP/HTTP *should* work. If they aren't, please file bugs and attach log files so we can fix it up.

--
David Cantrell
Red Hat / Westford, MA