Re: rawhide report: 20070113 changes

buildsys@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
New package ConsoleKit
	System daemon for tracking users, sessions and seats

Updated Packages:

<snip>
man-pages-2.43-3.fc7
--------------------
* Fri Jan 12 2007 Ivana Varekova <varekova@xxxxxxxxxx> 2.43-3
- fix mmap2 man page
- spec file cleanup

<snip>

Where, oh where, are the mkinitrd updates to fix software raid probs? Enquiring minds, etc, etc....

Please, good folks, help us software raid (and LV over software raid) folks resolve the issues. I see patches listed in the BZs, and would try them if I knew how, but as just a poor, illiterate tester, must depend on the gurus. (Somehow, it is beginning to seem that mkinitrd may be a poor relative for some reason and that just doesn't make sense, so there must be more to this story than meets the eye.)

numactl-0.9.8-2.fc7
* Fri Jan 12 2007 Neil Horman <nhorman@xxxxxxxxxx> - 0.9.8-2.fc7
- Properly fixed bz 221982
- Updated revision string to include .fc7

<snip>

--
Regards,

Old Fart
(my reply-to address is "munged" to defeat spambots)