Re: Fedora 7

On 1/9/07, Horst H. von Brand <vonbrand@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 4) I add it to the db if it isn't already there

Who checks your entry is correct? What happens if you reported it didn't
work, and it works fine for me, or viceversa?

Inevitably some hardware will work for all, some will work for a
proportion of users and some won't work at all.  If I'm looking at the
DB, I'd like to see something like "works for X% of users."

You could also add info on whether or not it work OOTB too.
Personally, I'm happy trying to get some of my hardware configured,
but others I just wouldn't know where to start.