Re: Fedora 7

I'm pretty sure my idea of Destop/Workstation/Server is going to be
substantially different from other people's, probably every time I build
a box it'll change.  So I hope it's just ISOs and the installed is
generic and allows for package groups to be selected. The network
installer right now is very flexible which is it's strength.