Re: seamonkey crashes everytime on startup

Jochen Schlick wrote:
Hi everyone,

this is the output of different versions of seamonkey (various nightly builds,
the new beta version...) since 9/Nov/2006.

Gecko: CRITICAL **:AT_SPI_was not started at session startup
Gecko: WARNING  **:IOR not set

** ERROR **: Could not locate registry
aborting

I'm not a gecko/seamonkey/mozilla expert but I noticed that there were some gnome updates in rwahide during the last few days. I send this message from a seamonkey (nightly build) on FC5 pc. And this seamonkey version is one of the versions that
crash since yesterday on current rawhide.

best regards
Jochen

This sounds like it might be the same problem as I've been seeing with thunderbird, caused
by something in the latest at-spi upgrade.     Reported in bug#214696

John