Re: yum repos: Metadata file does not match checksum

Chris Adams wrote:
Once upon a time, sean <seandarcy2@xxxxxxxxx> said:
I only see two miirors for x86_64 fc6:

http://mirror.hiwaay.net/redhat/fedora/linux/core/development/x86_64/os
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/x86_64/os

both give the same message. Is my yum config screwed up?

You mention FC6 but gave URLs for development.  Which are you trying to
access?

My (mirror.hiwaay.net) rawhide sync took a long time today, but it did
finish just a little while ago.  If you are trying to update a
development box, you can try again and see what you get.

If there's still a problem, it may be on the master servers (which, if
that's the case, may be related to the problems Red Hat has been
having).

I've just install fc6, but looking for the rawhide repository.

I thought that if the mirrors were listed in mirrors.fedoraproject.org they were sync'd.

In general, is the checksum metadata message always just a sync problem? What checksum is being used against the metadata, one from fedoraproject.org?

BTW, yum upgrade worked just fine this morning.

sean