Re: XFCE in Fedora missing session manager

Christopher> Aha, that explains it.  Though it doesn't make all that
Christopher> much sense to have it only on extras... what if the
Christopher> computer isn't conntected to an internet(s)?  Ah well, at
Christopher> least I got what I was looking for.  Thanks, guys!

Hopefully someone will come up with a way to package and burn to
cd/dvd the extras repository. I think that could be very usefull.

In the mean time you could download the packages you need on an
internet connected computer, burn them to cd/dvd and take them to the
non internet connected computer.

Christopher> -Chris

kevin