Re: traceroute: new implementation is ready

Dmitry Butskoy wrote:

Some questions:

- Where is the best place to continue discussion/tester results etc.? Just here, in bugzilla or some wiki page? Note, that this implementation is focused to Linux/Fedora, and was developed in hoping to be a good replacement for FC6 (or a first update for FC6 :) )

This list is ok IMO.

- How it should be named? Maybe "traceroute2" ? (I plan the final version will be 2.0 ...)

If a parallel installation to the current version is needed, this would be better.

- Where it should be hosted? (SourceForge?)

Fedora doesnt have its own hosting infrastructure. So sites like sf.net or 108.redhat.com would be better.

- While I am warmed up and have some free time: What additional features can be added to this implementation?

Rahul