Re: fedora time bug

Eric wrote:
If you are using Windows, make sure UTC is uncheck and select the >correct timezone (any CST - central standard timezone will do). >Under "Network Time Protocol" tab check:

   [x] Enable Network Time Protocol

Further down, click on "Show advanced options" and check only the >top option:

    [x] Synchronize system clock before starting service
     [ ] use local time source

Bring up the "Terminal" to restart the NTP service under the >command prompt:
  /etc/init.d/ntpd restart

# NOTE: this is redundant but, it will test whether your time will >remain on time upon reboot.

Thank you for the post. I tried the instructions and the same results. I am beginning to think this is a gnome clock applet display bug something like it is using the wrong timezone to display the date.

Thanks,
Jason