Re: How do I make an installation initrd.img for a new kernel?

> All of this is in the man page. What I'm after is the script used to
> create the initrd.img that shipped on the FC4 CDROM
> for network installation.

This *may* or may not help you.  Attached is a script I was working on
for educational purposes a while ago to add the ipw2200 modules and
dependencies to the install initrd.

Now this was never going to work because anaconda doesn't support
wireless setup, but the aim of the game was to get anaconda to detect a
device it wasn't supposed to, in much the same vein as what you are
trying to achieve.

You should be able to get the gist of what is required from the script.

Take care,

Gawain