Re: Suspend stopped working with recent kernels

With recent 3 or 4 kernels suspend to disk stopped working. When
suspending the process completes and the power button light blinks, This
is normal on my box when suspended. But now the botton blinks once and
the video comes back with the mouse and keyboard dead.

Speaking of suspend/resume.... on my Dell D620 Core Duo the later
rawhides of the last week or so the suspend has started working nicely
but resume borks with disk stuff on the ICH7 SATA disk. Has anyone
seen this? Known bug or should I BZ it?

Peter