Re: bluetooth in default desktop install?

On 8/28/06, Alexander Larsson <alexl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I see that gnome-bluetooth is now an optional package in the gnome
installer group, and things like nautilus-sendto-bluetooth isn't
included at all right now.

I think a lot of machines (laptops) these days ship with Bluetooth
support though, and a lot of people have mobile phones with Bluetooth
support. Maybe we should install packages like this by default so that
you can send a file to your phone in an out of the box FC6 install.

Opinions?

This would be for the fraction of laptop owners who use Gnone in
Fedora and use bluetooth. Isn't that too small a fraction for a
package to be installed by default?

--
To be updated...