Re: SSHd

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

I second that, however I would suggest going further and having
somethign denyhosts like in place or are we going with the assumption
that anyone owning a FC installation will be setting a good password,
or a weak password with the knowledge that SSHd is running?

passwd program has checks in place to ensure that poor passwords are rejected and yes if you have the root password on the system there is a question of common sense too.

Rahul