Re: FC6 Test1 on Core Duo

> I've just got a new Dell D620 notebook and was going to load it up
> with Test1 as I think it'll better support the hardware as it's a Core
> Duo with the Intel 945 chipset, widescreen, Intel ABG wireless etc.
>
> So I went to grab a ISO off a mirror somewhere only to find none. So
> are they available or is it all yum with network installs for the test
> release? If so is there a boot ISO to get the process rolling or am I
> better off starting with a FC5 install and dealing with any of the
> video issues wrt to the widescreen etc? I've run rawhide numerous
> times before so it's not real issue but I suspect the hardware support
> in rawhide for the Core Duo platform will probably be better than that
> of FC5? Opinions?
>
> Cheers,
> Pete

not all mirros have test iso but the are in test/5.90/ARCH/iso
like:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/5.90/i386/iso
if you want the dvd you will need to access this via ftp :
ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/5.90/i386/iso

Must be blind... I swear they weren't there before :-)

Cheers,
Pete