Re: patch for reposync to have a real destdir... its still using repo.id as default

2006/5/18, Rudolf Kastl <che666@xxxxxxxxx>:
patch for reposync to have a real destdir... its still using repo.id as default
apply with: -p0

"no repo to setup" should also in my eyes have a different exit state than 0

if reposync is called the intention of the user is to sync a specific
repo. exit 0 in my eyes means a repo is succesfully synced. if it cant
setup a repo there should definitely be a different exit state.

regards,
Rudolf Kastl

p.s. probably needs still some tweaking

this mail should have gone to the yum list... and actually the patch
has to be applied with -R cause i was too tired and fscked up :)