Re: Fedora Art Team Now Open

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

Warren Togami <wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Join the [fedora-art] team, figure out what the goals are and who is
interested to work on them, and we can have a community meeting on
IRC sometime soon to form some kind of organization.

Your answer is good in principle.  I have to be honest and admit that
the crappy art is not a sufficiently high priority for me to put time
into fixing this.

The codecs issue is much, *much* more important.

Both issues need to be resolved. Since the solutions are being solved by different groups of people, I don't see why there is an issue here. (Artists will not solve codec issues, just as programmers will not resolve crappy art issues.)

--
"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over." - Frank Zappa