Missing update announcements

Now that FC5 final is out a problem seems to reappear that I thought
was gone since FC4 came out: FC core updates appear on the download
mirrors but some of them never get announced on fedora-announce-list.

Since the release of FC5 the following announcments are missing:

For FC4:
anacron-2.3-36.FC4
dia-0.94-13.fc4
dovecot-0.99.14-8.fc4

For FC5:
cairo-1.0.4-1
GConf2-2.14.0-1
xscreensaver-4.24-2
gnome-screensaver-2.14.0-1.fc5
liboil-0.3.8-1.fc5
newt-0.52.2-6
xterm-211-4.FC5

I've opened bugs for every missing announcements and tracker bugs to
get an overview. For FC4 the tracker bug is #161106, for FC5 it is
#188051.

Can someone @fedora or @redhat please look into this issue. I thought
the process was somehow automated since FC4 came out. It would be
helpful to get an explanation about the internal process how updates
are released.

Thanks in advance,
Bernd.