Re: Fedora's way forward

DW> Those are two examples where Fedora really _could_ catch up. We
DW> should really concentrate on getting gcjwebplugin and swfdec (or
DW> gnash) shippable by FC6.

As I understand things, Red Hat has someone dedicated to
gcjwebplugin.  It's nontrivial; first, all of classpath needs an audit
and then the security manager has to be written.

Hopefully gcjwebplugin will be folded into classpath in the near
future and development will accelerate.

The last estimate I saw for a usable gcjwebplugin was six months.

 - J<