Re: Open-link misbehavior

On 03/26/2006 10:30:21 PM, Dimi Paun wrote:
On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 22:05 -0500, Willem Riede wrote:
> I have to disappoint you. I positively love, love love this behavior.
> Please do not assume everybody thinks like you do.

Willem, I have clearly explained twice the problem. You didn't
seem to have paid attention in both cases :) I did not complain
about the opening of the link in a tab. This is a cool feature,I agree.
I did complain about the fact that when the Firefox window is on a
different desktop than Evolution (or any other app that tries to open a
link for that matter), there is no feedback whatsoever about where it
was opened! Is _this_ lack of feedback that you "positively love"?

Oh, I heard you allright :-) And yes, as a matter of fact I do love it that it quietly goes away until I get around to it. And if that takes too long, it will let me know in the task bar that it needs attention...

Regards, Willem Riede.