Re: Anaconda: good work!

On 3/22/06, Thomas Canniot <thomas.canniot@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Maybe we could do something here that really helps people, newbies who
> are just installing their first linux distribution. I dreamt of an
> anaconda that helps newbies make their first steps in Fedora Core.

Screw that... embedded game of nexuiz would be much better.

As for the mock up... perhaps an embedded ogg video of desktop
interactions with localized closed caption text ala annodex.

-jef"so what if anaconda would require a minimum of 2 gig of ram for
the video to play while anaconda does packaging actions."spaleta