Re: Anaconda: good work!

Dimi Paun wrote:

 * Release Notes too big?
   I found them to be too big/verbose, especially for
   a light read during install. But maybe it's just me.

Pretty much all of the information supplied in the release notes are just things that users have asked for in the previous releases. We have tried adding references where required to help avoid too much verbosity but it's unlikely that we will be able to drop off the information without alienating a portion of the end users. I am looking at providing a better simple overview by default with links to more detailed technical notes.

--
Rahul