Re: xenguest install problem

never mind I believe I overwrote the repodata directory, sorry to bother yall

On 3/21/06, Alastair Neil <ajneil@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
I am attempting to install a FC5 xen guest on a FC5  xen0 host via http from a server with a file tree copied from the DVD-iso I downloaded via the torrent.  The sha sum of the iso was correct.  The host was installed also via http from the same server with no problems.  during the installation anaconda bombs out with the following exception:

"GroupsError:  No Groups Available in any repository"

I wanted to check here to see if there is a chance I am doing something stupid before filing a bug report.