Re: typos errors in /etc/rc.d/init.d/nfs

Gianluca Cecchi wrote:

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 05:51:00 -0500 Josh Boyer wrote:
Otherwise, it's just noise.
You are right, in general, but due to the imminent release date I
thought I had better to post also here so that a trivial not blocking
bug could have more chance to be seen and eventually forwarded...
In general these sort of bugs are probably going to be ignored till the release while we work on the major issues.

In bugzilla I posted the bug as "Normal", because we are talking about
a "cosmetic" bug (only a wrong echo command inside the script for
status option): these days I think mantainers are only targeted to
blocking problems.
Call this "efficiency through redundancy"?
It might be good to also post to the list when a bug is indeed major and needs to be highlighted and in that case, kindly provide a direct link. If its not a major bug, just filing a report in bugzilla is pretty much efficient. Thanks.

--
Rahul