Re: Multiple concurrent versions of Python

> I really think that this needs to be resolved by making those apps work
> better with more current versions of python.  By that argument, what if
> someone wanted to build an app which was only "supported" on a 2.4
> kernel -- would you argue that we should also add the infrastructure for
> supporting a variety of incompatible kernel versions?

zope/plone from FE do work fine for me on FC4. At least with my very, very
limited testing I did. I think their point is that they promote the python
versions they use themselves, but there are also no known breakages for newer
python versions.

regards,

Florian La Roche