Re: Non-free Extras?

On 2/21/06, Paul F. Johnson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Personally, I'd love to see everything under one roof or failing that,
> have freshrpms and livna have the equivalent of a rawhide build.

Most of the external archives are almost completely useless to those
who wish to, or must, keep their system of unfree software because
there is no way to inhibit the random stray dependency from sucking in
a lot of non-free stuff.

Before talking about unified repositories and such, that issue should
be addressed.