Re: Testing Xen. Some quick questions.

The error I reported earlier actually occurs after bug 177644. Sorry about that.

One suggestion for xenguest-install.py. You might want to set the initial value of ram to 256. It is a little confusing when it prints out "ERROR: Installs currently require 256 megs of RAM." in interactive mode (running without any command line args) before your prompted with "How much RAM should be allocated (in megabytes)? ".