Re: propozition of specs cleanups

Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:

Dnia 04-02-2006, sob o godzinie 17:37 +0530, Rahul Sundaram napisał(a):
[..]
Rpmlint checks for a number of things. redhat-config-config can also be useful. Feel free to propose any number of detailed changes but it might be better to use the wiki to brainstorm and discuss ideas to have them in a central place for easy reference. Refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing for more details. If you need me to add you to the edit group, register your name in the FirstnameLastname format (case sensitive) and let me know the wiki user name.

Let me allow wait for look on how effectively/fast will be solved things
wchich I list in this thread before next step :)
It might very well just get lost in the list noise. Not all the relevant developers are reading every mail in this list either.

I'm not interested to be involved in kind biurocracy. Each document have
own style and my englis (as you see) isn't perfect (I know my
limitations).

Havent heard anyone refer to using the wiki as being bureaucratic before. The level of English wouldnt be a big issue as long as you can list your proposed changes in a clear central reference point it would be easier to tackle.

--
Rahul