Re: rawhide stability

Ho

I will say that in an effort to calibrate tester expectations a bit
better might be appropriate to prevent new testers from getting unduly
frustrated at the process.  Providing more hints in the schedule,
beyond communicating string change deadlines, as to the focus for each
test release would be one way.  It might be appropriate to have
subprojects have their own related schedules tied to the master test
release schedule. Would it help selinux developers and those
interested in testing selinux policy communicate if there were a
roadmap of selinux goals for each test release?

Touting my own horn, If SELinux developers want to include such information within the weekly reports, it would be a better way to get this information out. Mailing lists posts do not reach the target audience efficiently.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/WeeklyReports
--

Rahul