Re: xmkmf in modular X

Bojan Smojver writes:

Just a quick one related to generation of files with xmkmf. It seems to
want to run imake like this:

I doubt that anyone really wants to waste time on xmkmf anymore. The rest of the world moved to autoconf and automake.

PS. I'm trying to build xbrightness RPM. If you need the spec file, I
can shoot that over too.

Sounds like "xbrightness" is ancient code that nobody's maintaining any more.

If you can't find a more recent version, based on autoconf and automake, you'll just have to write one up yourself, I suppose.