questions and issues about the modular X updates

I just updated my rawhide system to the new modular x. I have been reading some of the threads discussing this and I have a couple of questions:

1. With modular X (when released) have support for automatically turning on numlock when I start X?

2. When I did the yum update all of the xorg-x11-drv rpms downloaded. This is 56 files several of which I don't need. I have a Number nine Revolution IV video supported by the i128 package. I don't need the cirrus, trident, s3, nv, etc packages, but I can't uninstall them. I get
rpm -e xorg-x11-drv-trident
error: Failed dependencies:
xorg-x11-drv-trident is needed by (installed) xorg-x11-drivers-0.99.2-3.i386
Will I be able to uninstall unnecessary drivers?

3. My Microsoft Intellimouse explorer (usb) no longer functions as expected. I still have
       Option "Protocol" "ExplorerPS/2"
       Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
       Option "Buttons" "7"
       Option "ZAxisMapping" "6 7"
in my xorg.conf.  I also have the mouse.sh file in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d
#!/bin/sh
# /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/mouse.sh
# Required for the configuration of a 5-button mouse
xmodmap -e "pointer = 1 2 3 6 7 4 5"
In short the back and forward buttons work as a scroll.  How can I fix this?

If I need to open bugzilla tickets I will be happy to do so. A quick guess would be to file #1 and #3 will bugzilla.freedesktop.org, and #2 should probably goto bugzilla.redhat.com. Would this be correct?

Thanks,
Jason