Re: Sabayon Screencast

Hi

Extras is useful for that

I used vnc2swf, which is very nice for doing screencasts, does Istanbul
work similarly? If someone could recode the file as ogg that would be
very nice.
It doesnt work in a similar fashion but essentially does the same thing. If you can check this out from extras and do this one and future screencasts in the Ogg Theora format, it would probably reach a wider audience not wanting to deal with proprietary formats and works out of the box on Fedora

regards
Rahul

Ps: I installed a seperate browser and flash in it just to view this screencast