(fedora) Re: Proposed CHOST change for the 64bit time_t transition

Seems like the fedora list moderators decided to not let the follow-ups pass to the fedora-dev list,
so please if you're interested follow the discussion on one of the other involved mailing lists.
I'm fairly sure this is also relevant here.

E.g., see for the thread
https://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-alpha/2024-September/159610.html

Cheers,
Andreas