BTRFS corruption issues on F40

HP ENVY x360 (Ryzen 5 4500U w/ Intel SSD)

I've been running Fedora on my laptop for about 3 years and just now had this issue and have reproduced it twice after fresh installs.

I have tested my memory 15+ times with Memtest86, multiple SMART checks on the NVME drive, and 10 complete HP BIOS system checks overnight without any errors.

I thought it was just me but then I got a "me too" on my Ask Fedora:
https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/fedora-40-btrfs-filesystem-corruption-on-6-9-6-10-kernals/129937/19

And then a similar issue on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/btrfs/comments/1f7mrjm/btrfs_read_only_file_system_problem/

So far the problem has been random but the corruption happens not too long after boot. If it doesn't happen in the first minute or so it doesn't happen as long as I keep the laptop powered on.

I've had ZERO instances of the issue on the stock F40 kernel (6.8.x) and plan to keep running it for a while and see if that holds true.

Sometimes the errors are caught quickly enough and the filesystem goes read-only before actual corruption is written to disk, sometimes not. If it does, the errors are considered uncorrectable.

I haven't been able to capture anything in journalctl since it goes read-only but have captured some output from dmesg (see Ask Fedora link).

Thanks,
RIchard