Re: Attempting to coordinate a lasem, goffice, gnumeric, abiword and gnome-chemistry-utils update for F41 and rawhide

On Tue, Sep 3, 2024 at 4:46 PM Gwyn Ciesla via devel
<devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm the abiword maintainer and a provenpackager. Let me know how I can help.

Thank you Gwyn, you're the only one I wasn't worried about.
I was thinking of giving the other maintainers some time to chime in,
maybe until this weekend and then see how many things are left to be
dealt with.
If push comes to shove, will you be able to submit the required
builds? I will open PRs for every package and try to update goffice
and gnumeric while I'm at it. The update submitted by Anitya for
goffice succeeded, while the one for gnumeric failed because it was
looking for gnumeric-1_12_57.tar.xz instead of
gnumeric-1.12.57.tar.xz. Hopefully, that too will be straightforward.
I guess at some point in the near future I might have to start the
non-responsive maintainer process and inherit some more packages…