SWIPL moves to Fedora (packages.fpo page generation)

The Fedora pl package contains SWI Prolog, often abbreviated to SWIPL.
I've been talking to the lead SWIPL developer.  He tells me that, as
of May this year, SWIPL development moved from Ubuntu to Fedora
because our development tools are more up to date.  Let's all give
ourselves a nice pat on the back!

Upstream would like the package renamed to swi-prolog, and to have a
subpackage structure that mirrors the Debian package.  I will submit a
rename review request soon.  (There are a few other issues to work out
first.)

Upstream also objected to the license string here:
https://packages.fedoraproject.org/pkgs/pl/pl/.  According to the git
log, the License tag was converted to SPDX in December 2022, but that
page still shows the License tag from before that.  How are these
pages generated?  Is there a button I can push to make that page
update?
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/