ann: fbrnch 1.5

Over the weekend I released fbrnch version 1.5.

The most obvious change is that it now uses Bodhi API instead of PDC to determine current active branches, but there are a bunch of other useful improvements:
  • 'clone': new --group option
  • 'copr' defaults to no longer rebuilding nvr's & new --monitor option
  • 'install': one can now select subpackages (like koji-tool install)
  • 'parallel' accepts chain-build style list of sorted package layers
  • 'review-package': new --interactive lightweight review mode
  • 'reviews': new --assignee, --submitted and --submitter options
  • 'sort' now defaults to chain-build style output
  • uses rpmbuild-order 0.4.12 to order rust crates and rubygems
  • git fetch earlier to get new branches
Since the old version of fbrnch no longer works well without PDC, I think it would be nice to push this stable sooner, so please test and give karma or report problems.

There will be an epel9 build later...

I plan to do a small follow-up point release soon after that.

Jens