Re: aarch64 iso images - can we link the Everything installer?

On Tue, 16 Jul 2024 at 08:28, Adam Samalik <asamalik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I noticed we're no longer link to aarch64 isos: https://fedoraproject.org/spins/kde/download
> Not even for Workstation: https://fedoraproject.org/workstation/download
>
> I heard it failed to build. Fair enough.

We do link the Server installer which can be used in the same way
although being labelled server it's not obvious.

> But the Everything installer iso for aarch64 works fine, we just don't seem to link it from anywhere: https://mirror.serverion.com/fedora/releases/40/Everything/aarch64/iso/
>
> Can we link it from the website?

I'm not sure we link Everything for other arches, although maybe it's
worthwhile for all arches as a minimum base that should work as a
default fallback.