"""
We trust you have received the usual lecture from the local System
Administrator. It usually boils down to these three things:

    #1) Respect the privacy of others.
    #2) Think before you type.
    #3) With great power comes great responsibility.

For security reasons, the password you type will not be visible.

sudo: a terminal is required to read the password; either use the -S option to read from standard input or configure an askpass helper
sudo: a password is required
"""

I've installed sudo on rawhide, and that seems fine, so maybe the problem is in the test environment somewhere?

Anyone have any guesses?  I'd like to try to unblock builds in Rawhide so we can fix CVE-2024-6387 (and so I can resume work on GOT tests).