Re: Fedora & AI Survey Now Live Until July 16th

Survey: Please select at most 5 answers
User: Selects 2 answers
Survey: Please rank all items
User: Remembers why they hate surveys and gives up

To be clear as there are only two items where I think there is
any chance of AI being useful I am unable to rank the others.

Tom