Re: Fedora Hosted login for mailing lists error

I can see what is happening here, in OIDC we have entry only for lists.fedoraproject.org.

I created a ticket on infra tracker for you https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/12013, but I'm not sure how to solve this as the OIDC entry is shared between all instances and it doesn't allow us to have more client URLs than one. As workaround you can use lists.fedoraproject.org for now, the list can be found there as well https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/firewalld-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Michal