Re: Bodhi update for mesa stuck waiting on test gating?

On Wed, 2024-06-26 at 14:06 -0400, Scott Talbert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone please check this update for mesa? [1]
>
> If I'm reading the results correctly, it seems like it is waiting on
> update.server_freeipa_replication_replica for 64bit server, but if you
> click on that test, it shows that test passed 3 hours ago.

Ugh, it's a thing that happens occasionally and I can't figure out why.
Somewhere along the chain (openQA should generate an internal event, a
plugin I wrote for openQA receives it and generates a fedora-messaging
message, a message listener receives the message and sends a report to
resultsdb) something breaks occasionally, and I'm not sure what -
either openQA isn't generating the internal "job done" event at all, or
my plugin isn't receiving it or is having trouble dealing with it
somehow, but no idea which one exactly is happening or why. It's rather
hard to figure out.

There is a dumb check script running every 24 hours now that catches
cases like this and fixes them up, so it would have got cleaned up
soonish, but I've gone ahead and done it manually for this one. Sorry
for the trouble.
--
Adam Williamson (he/him/his)
Fedora QA