deprecating and dropping xmlsec1-gcrypt and xmlsec1-gnutls

Hi everyone!

I'm a maintainer of xmlsec library.

The xmlsec library has a plugin system that implements the actual crypto operation. Those implementations/plugins are provided as xmlsec subpackages.

As Fedora is moving away from gcrypt, I will deprecate and stop shipping xmlsec1-gcrypt. Unfortunately xmlsec1-gnutls depends on xmlsec1-gcrypt.

So I plan to drop xmlsec1-gnutls from Fedora too and keep the xmlsec1-openssl and xmlsec1-nss subpackages.

The latest version (1.3) resolved the cross dependency between gcrypt and gnutls but it introduces huge and incompatible changes in API so we can't update to 1.3 yet. Other components are not ready for that.

Please let me know about any concerns for dropping xmlsec1-gnutls

Tom