Re: F41 Change Proposal: Anaconda as native Wayland application (System Wide)

To my knowledge it shouldn't be. Fedora Workstation is already running on Wayland by default for quite some time and even Live ISO is already Wayland. To my knowledge Wayland don't have issues with graphics cards in general.

The only exception to my knowledge is Sway, where this is an upstream project issue they are trying to resolve. However, Sway is Wayland only so again no impact from this change.

But maybe someone who has more knowledge about compositors and GPU drivers would answer this better than me.

Best Regards,
Jirka