Re: Fedora Elections - Voting is now open!

On 21-05-2024 16:22, Steven A. Falco wrote:
On 5/21/24 10:17 AM, Sandro wrote:
On 21-05-2024 15:47, Vít Ondruch wrote:
Dne 21. 05. 24 v 15:45 Vít Ondruch napsal(a):

Dne 21. 05. 24 v 15:31 Steven A. Falco napsal(a):
I'm getting the "410 Gone" message, too. Tried multiple times since yesterday with no luck.

Yes, this is the message.

+

~~~

This resource is no longer available. No forwarding address is given.

That invitation is expired.

~~~

That should no longer be the case. Which election precisely did you follow the link from? Maybe we missed updating one of them. That said, I still see other people claiming it.

Could it be that you just need to fully refresh the page?

I'll have a look at the links meanwhile. Maybe I spot something.

I just tried from https://elections.fedoraproject.org/vote/fedora%20mindshare%20election%20for%20f40

Badge link: https://badges.fedoraproject.org/invitations/716f01bd050fefd9a0647ae956af2b13/claim

Error message:
     410 Gone

--

The same link works for me and other people are claiming the badge. That leads me to believe some local cache or the like might be getting in the way. I don't have access to the logs. That makes my guesses as good as anyone's.

However, now the link is in the open, we might have to change it again and invalidate the link you posted. It's not meant to be out in the open.

Btw, it seems you've got the badge after all. I'm looking at the front page as I type.

-- Sandro