Re: Node.js 22.x coming to Rawhide/F41

It seems that it breaks at least two of my packages unfortunately:

https://koschei.fedoraproject.org/package/rubygem-ejs

https://koschei.fedoraproject.org/package/rubygem-execjs

The former is using the latter, so the real issue is likely in the latter. I don't have cycles to investigate more :(

BTW these are likely used in some other components of Ruby on Rails, so the potential for breakage is higher. But Koschei is experiencing some issue, so hard to tell.

Vít