Re: Mass Package Change: Turn deprecated %patchN syntax into %patch -PN

I'd actually prefer the `%patch 1` syntax (which is also the first on the list [1]). Yes, I understand that `%patch -P1` is to stay on the safe side, but this is Fedora change, not RHEL or EPEL change.

But if you insist on `-P1`, then please skip all packages I am associated with. I'd prefer to have them broken and if needed, I fix them later myself.

Vít