Heads-up: python-typer 0.12.1 coming to Rawhide with a significant reorganization

In 0.12.1, Typer was significantly reorganized.

- `typer-slim` is the library (for `import typer`)
- `typer-slim[standard]` adds optional dependencies (currently `rich`
  and `shellingham`, basically equivalent to the old `typer[all]`)
- `typer-cli` is the `typer` command-line tool
- `typer` is now basically a metapackage that brings in *all of the
  above*, and it no longer has an `all` extra

See https://typer.tiangolo.com/release-notes/#0121 and
https://github.com/tiangolo/typer/discussions/785 for further
discussion and details, and
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-typer/pull-request/3
for the proposed update.

Unfortunately, this impacts projects that depended on `typer[all]`.
Pip will warn about this and proceed,

```
WARNING: typer 0.12.1 does not provide the extra 'all'
```

but the RPM builds would fail hard when asked to resolve a (now)
nonexistent extra.

As such, I’m treating this as an incompatible update, even though
the actual API appears to remain backwards-compatible. There are
three dependent packages that *need* to be changed as part of the
update. For each, I’ve prepared a dist-git PR and (where I thought
it made sense) an upstream PR.

- ocrmypdf
  dist-git: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ocrmypdf
  upstream: https://github.com/ocrmypdf/OCRmyPDF
  dist-git PR: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ocrmypdf/pull-request/4
  upstream PR: https://github.com/ocrmypdf/OCRmyPDF/pull/1287
- pgadmin4
  dist-git: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/pgadmin4
  upstream: https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4
  dist-git PR:: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/pgadmin4/pull-request/7
- python-openneuro
  dist-git: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-openneuro
  upstream: https://github.com/hoechenberger/openneuro-py
  downstream PR: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-openneuro/pull-request/1
  upstream PR: https://github.com/hoechenberger/openneuro-py/pull/155

The following requires `typer` but not `typer[all]`, so it isn’t
required to do anything; however, a change to `typer-slim` would
keep the package from starting to pull in the command-line tool.
Since nothing breaks, I’m offering that suggestion only via this
email and will not be opening PR’s.

- osbuild
  dist-git: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ocrmypdf
  upstream: https://github.com/osbuild/osbuild

If you are a maintainer of one of the above packages, you should
have received a copy of this email by CC.

I plan to update python-typer in about one week, no earlier than
2024-04-13. At that point, if there has been no feedback, I will
use python-packagers-sig membership and/or provenpackager
privilege to merge the PR’s for pgadmin4 and python-openneuro,
and for ocrmypdf if and only if the maintainer reviews my PR to
fix the pre-existing FTBFS first.